. Axis: 1 or 2 axis
. Range: ±180°
. Accuracy: ±0.05°
. Resolution: 0.01°
I. Main Features
- High working stability, cost-effective analog inclinometer
- Small in size, light in weight and easy in integration
- Cross axis error is as low as + / - 0.3%FS
- Full rubber sealing, vibration and impact resistance
- IP67 protection level
- Referring to the implementation of nearly 50 domestic and foreign industrial/military standards
II. General Description
SST100 series analog output inclinometer is a high-reliability tilt angle measurement product developed and produced for the application of construction machinery industry. This analog tilt sensor features high reliability and stability as it is manufactured with various special techniques such as fully sealing design, enhanced PCBA design, optimized power management design, perfect resistance to shock and vibration, tensile cable, aluminum alloy housing and etc.
SST100 analog inclinometer adopts low-g MEMS acceleration sensors with 2000g shock. Through non-linearity compensation, cross-axis sensitivity error compensation, filtering and more advanced techniques, it directly outputs analog signals proportional to the actual tilt angle, angle ASCII data, etc.
Various mobile construction machinery equipment, factory automation, solar energy equipment, transportation machinery, medical equipment and so forth.
Contact: Vigor Technology
Phone: +86 18017387742
Tel: +86 021-58404921
Add: Block H1, No. 161, Lane 3188, Xiupu Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai